Click below for latest updates
MILLENNIUM UNIVERSITY CONGREGATION FOR THE 2021/2022 GRADUANDS
Millennium University wishes to inform graduands and the general public that its first Congregation will be held on Friday, 22nd April, 2022 at the Orchid, Amarylis Hotel in Blantyre from 7:30am. Academic awards shall be conferred to graduands in the following programmes:
- BSc. Business Information Technology
- BSc. Electronic Commerce
- BSc. Graphic Design and Digital Media
- BSc. Accounting Practice
- BSc. Finance and Banking
- BSc. Social Work
- BA Theology
- BA Economics
- BA Human Resource Management
- BA Public Sector Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Education
- Masters of Business Administration
Registering for Graduation
Graduands are required to follow all the graduation protocol to be legible to attend the graduation ceremony, as stipulated below;
- Only Graduands with a Graduation Ticket will be allowed entry to the graduation hall.
- Tickets will be made available only for those who have registered to graduate and have paid the graduation fee.
- Each graduands will be provided with two tickets, any additional tickets will attract a fee of MK20,000 per person. (Maximum guests: 4)
Graduation Registration fee: Bachelors: MK95,000.00 Masters: MK200,000.00
NB: Graduation fee includes among other services full academic regalia, a photograph and refreshments.
- Graduation registration fee last day of payment is 04th March, 2022 and the deposit slip should be emailed to [email protected] or delivered at the admissions office at the campus.
Graduation registration fee should be deposited into the following bank account;
Account Name: Millennium University Bank Name: Ecobank Bank Account No: 54150 00000 650 Bank Branch: Blantyre
- Graduands who have registered will be provided with the graduation ceremony details i.e preparation plan, rehearsal dates, photography information, dress code etc.
- Graduands are advised to ensure that they are cleared academically and financially to be legible for graduation.
- Covid 19 protocols will be observed at the graduation ceremony.