Apply Online or download a PDF Application Form below for Diploma (ABMA), Undergraduate and MBA
Millennium University is accredited by both the NCHE and the MAB. We offer a range of courses for at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
WE OFFER PROGRAMMES IN: BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT:
- BSc. Accounting Practice: Accredited by MAB. Graduates from this programme will join MAB membership at Diplomate Membership Level
- BSc. Finance and Banking
- BA Human Resource Management
- Bachelors of Business Administration with the option to specialise in: Sales and Marketing, Business Management or Entrepreneurship
- BA Graphic Design and Digital Media
- BSc. Electronic Commerce
- BSc. Business Information Technology
- BA Economics
- BA Public Sector Management
- BA Social Work
- Bachelors of Education: English
- Bachelors ofEducation: History
- Bachelors ofEducation: Geography
- Bachelors of Theology
UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Applicants must have a Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) or IGCSE/GCSE or equivalent with minimum 6 credit passes including English obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
- A-Level with One A Level pass- (A-Level students will be admitted into 2nd Year)
- IB with One upper level pass
- Mature Entry Requirement: A recognized University Diploma or Advanced/ Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field of study earned from a recognized University with at least 2 years working experience.
- A Diploma or Advance/ Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field of study earned from a recognized University with at least 2 years working experience.
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Community Development
- Diploma in Computer Information Systems
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
PRE-UNIVERSITY ENTRY PROGRAMME
- ABMA Level 4,5 & 6
- Any Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university plus a minimum of 3 years work experience